Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin:

HAPPINESS RULES!
Lalalaaaaa....only 4 more school days till Christmas break! I am so so happy!


GLOBAL WARMING AND ALL THAT JAZZ
Nope. I do not believe in Global Warming. (I'm a republican for goodness sakes) Have you checked outside lately? Yup. Cold. I'm not sending Christmas cards this year. This will be the first time in 13 years that I have not sent my own Christmas cards to my friends and family. I'm not holding back the card delivery as a measure to impact the environment, I'm not trying to save trees. I'm lazy and broke. That's it. Although I did take some nice pictures of my dog in a Santa hat with the good intentions of putting them in a card.... life goes on. Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

NONSENSE
Mwahahahahaha. My poor students. They really want to watch movies and do nothing next week. How does that formulate their intelligent minds? How does that improve their education and their ability to be productive in society? No, my poor little naughties, we will be editing our memoirs next week and working in the computer lab. I am the evil teacher of your nightmares and I get pleasure from your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment